Search This Blog

9.27.2010

Great is Any Confusion

You always want what you can't have.

True. It's one of those statements that is widely accepted, and everyone has experienced it at some point in their lives. When something or someone is out of our reach, we seem to want it, need it. Likewise, when something or someone suddenly becomes accessible, the desire fades. Is it because we desire the chase and not the actual person themselves? Or perhaps we never wanted it in the first place; we just liked the idea of it all. Either way, it's annoying. I'm left questioning my feelings with absolutely no idea what I want.

It's funny how the turn of events on a typical day can lead you second guessing what until that point would have seemed to be nothing less than perfect. But then again, perfection is a flaw, and it's always too good to be true.



This is how I feel at the moment, and I'm not a big fan of math. Needless to say, my head is a terrible place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment