Search This Blog

8.18.2010

Return to sanity

I realize that I haven't updated in a while. I'm not sure if that's due to the lack of inspiration or the overwhelming abundance of things going on in my head.

I tend to go through phases in my life. I go through phases with my makeup. One day, I'm into eyeliner and the next day I'm all about eyeshadow. I go through phases with my jewelry. I'm either really into earrings or necklaces or rings. My recent phase has been my "me time". No, I'm not being anti-social. There is just so much that I want to change and so much that I want to do, and I guess I've been contemplating on how to achieve all of it.

I am a confident person, but I've been doubting myself a lot lately. I realize that this needs to change. I also tend to think too much. I need to stop thinking so much and just go for things. I'm taking the start of this next school year (starting Monday) as a new beginning. I have a lot I want to do this year. It's gonna be a busy year to say the least. But I'm ready for it, and not only ready, but excited. I will be trying new things, putting myself out of my comfort zone, and hopefully learning from it all and becoming a better person.

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." -Neale Donald Walsch







Oh, another phase of mine has been making jewelry. It's on and off too. Last night, I got the urge to make a few necklaces randomly. Perhaps my lack of writing caused me to resort to some other form of expression.









One of the necklaces I made last night. Like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment